Thursday, July 28, 2011

That Darn Dog

OK, no one believes how smart my dog Jesse is, well today it was raining (Jesse is not a big fan of rain)... Anyway he went to the door as usual for his morning walk, I said, "It's raining". He tilted his head to one side and perked up his ears as if he needed to hear it one more time. I pointed to the window and said, "Go look, it's raining"...and just as pretty-as-you-please he walked straight over to the window ( a 15 ft walk mind you), stuck his nose to the curtains and wiggled his head between them. He turned to me and I swear if that dog could talk he would've said; "Damm it's raining cats and uh...yeah it's raining cats out there!"

Jesse James
                                         Next Blog "Petey- Versus Vacuum Cleaner"
 








No comments:

Post a Comment